As co-host of the 4th International Open Data Conference (IODC) in Madrid this past October, the Open Data for Development Network (OD4D) is pleased to present the International Open Data Roadmap. The Roadmap is the outcome document of IODC 2016, and provides a summary of the outcomes of the conference and the Second Action Plan for International Collaboration.
The Roadmap includes an action plan around the following 7 areas:
- Broaden political commitment to open data principles
- Identify and adopt user-centric open standards
- Build capacity to produce and effectively use open data
- Strengthen networks to address common challenges
- Make action on open data movement more evidence-based
- Use open data to support the sustainable development agenda
- Connect with local communities
Read the International Open Data Roadmap.
Explore the Interactive Report.
Join the discussion about the Roadmap.